Mur&Marti is currently recruiting for a multinational information technology company a Paid Search Marketing Expert to work in its facilities located in Sant Cugat, Barcelona.
The successful candidate will play a strategic role in elevating Search coverage, Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) and, ultimately, market share for Original Cartridges through the proactive and effective execution of both paid text (Google AdWords) and product (Google Shopping/Product Listing Ads) search engine advertising.
Location: Sant Cugat, Spain.
This role will have dual reporting as both a member of the EMEA Print Marketing Team and the World-Wide (WW) Supplies Search Center of Excellence (COE) Team. Collectively, they operate at the intersection of Digital Marketing, E-commerce, and Ink and Toner cartridges category.
We are looking for energy, teamwork, technical expertise, a willingness to educate and desire to elevate the performance not just of the product, but our direct team, internal partners, and channel partners.
Managing the day-to-day delivery of Paid Search/Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns includes but is not limited to: strategy development, account setup, campaign setup, keywords selection and expansion, product feed optimization, audience segmentations, negative keyword governance, website and category exclusions, ad creative (including writing, managing translation processes, testing ad copy and ad extensions), landing page revisions and working with channel partners to elevate their search coverage for HP cartridges.
- Execute the paid search programs for Supplies, including planning, budget, strategy and reporting. Responsible for all facets of day-to-day management including agency management, campaign set-up, keyword research/build-outs, ad copy writing, translations, testing, bid management, landing page selection/optimization, product feed optimization.
- Manage paid search campaigns across multiple engines and ensure program specific coverage and ROI goals are being met.
- Mantain alignment with robust promotional calendar ensuring that ad copy and spend is consistent with site World Wide goals.
- Develop and maintain reporting on all levels of data from keyword to campaign for ROI and coverage metrics.
- Work closely with HP Store, Category and Marketing teams at the country and regional level to ensure strategic and tactical alignment. Manage external relationships with HP partners, agencies and search engines.
Manage budgets, procurement processes, purchase orders and invoices according to practices and requirements.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaigns and push agency to optimize to improve key performance indicators on an ongoing basis.Be a thought leader and Subject Matter Expert for the Supplies organization and more broadly by staying current with paid search forecasts, trends, best practices, bid management systems, tools and industry research.
- Extensive experience (more than 2 years) managing paid search (pay per click/PPC) placements including SEM (text ads/Adwords) and Google Shopping/Product Listing Ads (PLA). Minimum of three years of experience with either Google Adwords and/or Google Shopping.
- Deep knowledge of paid search engine advertising tools (Google, Bing, Yahoo) and bid management systems and Search reporting tools (Adwords, DoubleClick, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, SEMRush, Benchtools, etc.)
- Proficiency and ownership over feed management as it relates to search engine marketing and product listing ad, including feed hosting platforms, updates, troubleshooting and ongoing feed auditsKnowledge of both local (within their country/region) and global search engine trends
- Understand key e-commerce events and seasonal trends that could impact the overall digital marketing industry.
- Ability to analyze current HP Partner online infrastructure and provide recommendations meant to improve overall brand coverage metrics
- Advanced Excel/Data base capabilities and strong proficiency with Powerpoint
- Agency or Agency management experience
- Ability to gather insight from data and execute next steps accordinglySelf-directed with a passion to continue to learn and grow, embracing the continuous improvement approach (define-measure-analyze-improve-control)
- Very strong teamwork orientation including working with global teams across multiple time zones
- Fluency in English and at least one additional language: German, French, Dutch, Spanish or Italian preferred
Desired but not required knowledge or capabilities
- 3-5 years of Google Shopping, Adwords, Google Adwords and or Shopping Certification preferredBing/Yahoo experience
- Experience with Google Organic Search Engine Optimization Amazon Marketing Services (Sponsored Products, Headline search, Product display)Amazon product page optimization
- Multi-lingual capability a big plus
Education: Engineer or business administration.
Salary: According to the candidate’s experience.
Social Benefits: Among others: retirement plan, health insurance, priorities to buy stock...
Start date: As soon as possible.
Contract type: Permanent contract
Name: Nerea Madrid