Sector: Important Company of the Pharmaceutical field specialized in the development and manufacture of products for hygiene and personal care.
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER FOR AEROSOL PRODUCT CATEGORIES
Location. Terres del Ebre (Tarragona)
Reporting to: Operations Manager
· Industrial scale up of manufacturing process for first industrial commercial batches (process validation, protocols establishment and reports) for Personal Care products and packaging.
· Validation of new technology developments, manufacturing process of new products and improvements in present manufacturing processes.
Technology support once product launched with the aim to solve market product issues.
Transfer technology of manufacturing process into other plants.
· Optimization of packaging processes in terms of time costs, efficiency and safety, based on aerosol technologies.
TASK AND FUNCTIONS
· Leading project meetings, taking project specifications, tacking and on-time delivery of best in class products.
· Coordinates cross-functional project teams to deliver solutions in time, quality and costs.
· Validation of new technology developments, manufacturing processes of new products and improvements in manufacturing processes.
· Technical Skills:
- Ability to use Scale-up, Pilot Plant, packaging Plant and manufacturing equipment: homogenizers, stirrers, vacuum & atmospheric vessels, filters, injection blowing.
- Work with our R&D, Supply Chain, Operations, and other cross-functional teams on product development and launch efforts.
- Communicate and reporting of project highlights to all levels of the organization.
- Anticipate and coordinate schedules with inner project/department dependencies.
- Identify and recall missing milestone or risks that could influence over launch schedules.
Training:Master Degree in Mechanical/Electronics Engineering or similar. Postgraduate in Packaging/Aerosol technologies
Required Experience:Minimum 2 years experienced of manufacturing industrial Engineer working on large, cross-functional projects and managing teams, from FMCG sector (cosmetic, biotechnology, food, healthcare or related industry).
Personal Competences:Excellent interpersonal communication, organizational and management skills. Organization skills, analytical and data oriented.
Languages: Good command of English (and Spanish highly valuable).
Relocation to Tarragona Area (Spain) is required.
European Work Permits.
CONDITIONS OF THE OFFER
Interesting salary to negotiate according to the values ??provided
PERSONA DE CONTACTO
Nombre: Carla Irún